Professional company based in Bryanston is looking for a Colon Hydrotherapist to join their dynamic team of professionals. Seeking a Registered Nurse with a passion for patient care, health and wellness.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform clinical during under guidance for conducting Colon Hydrotherapy sessions.
- Health and medical history assessments with patients.
- Provide advice and assistance to patients at the time of consultation.
- Identify any possible contraindications to the treatments
- Prepare patients in the rooms by explaining the procedure, its risks, benefits and the procedure from start to end.
- Preparing and maintaining equipment for patients pre and post procedure.
- Monitoring patients and equipment throughout the procedure.
- Ensure sanitation and hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that the room has been cleaning and sanitized after use and dispose of all contaminated supplies and disposables.
- Assisting with nutritional advise and assessments including dietary adjustments and plans.
- Assisting with sales of retail products in relation to clients needs and objectives.
- Record patient’s medical history and any other clinical requirements.
- Advising patients about ways to improve their diet, health and lifestyle.
- Educating patients about the risks and benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Perform administrative and clinical record keeping of all patient’s history and treatment.
- Continual research and development of all gut and health related information. Including articles, case studies and research papers.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a Registered Nurse, qualified in South Africa and be registered with SANC.
- Individual must possess a minimum of 5 years combined clinical and administrative experience;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience;
- Must possess a nurturing attitude;
- Patience, calmness, friendliness and professionalism a requirement;
- Possess excellent listening and communication skills;
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal, speech clarity;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers;
- Must be able to lead by example, Hydro therapist must live a healthy and balanced life;
- Trusting, professional and approachable personality.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with patients.
- Emotional intelligence;
- Honest, reliable and conscientious professional;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Focus & attention to detail;
- Capacity to work effectively within a team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com